Position MTN Business as the partner of choice for inspiring and enabling growth via ICT solutions through the development of targeted solutions, crafting and execution of integrated Marketing communication, delivery of robust analytics to inform decision making as well as ensure exceptional client experience at all touch points for enterprise customers.
Job Title: Senior Manager, EB Commercial Enablement
Division: Enterprise Business
Department: Commercial Enablement
Position: Senior Manager, EB Commercial Enablement
Level: MTN Level 3H
Reports to: General Manager, Enterprise Business
Driving Profitable Growth for MTN Business
- Develop the relevant and targeted marketing strategies for each of the market segments (Public/Gov’t sector, SME, LCA/MNC etc) to support sales and position MTN as a leader in the ICT space
- Monitor performance in segment in an on-going basis and define corrective action plans to achieve business and financial targets
- Provide regular market and business intelligence to shape the sales and business strategy
- Manage the provision of relevant support (creatives development, Go to Market plans, product Concept Development, Events management, etc) to the Mobile Financial Services team.
- Ensure effective Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Focus on providing exceptional Client Experience
- Drive the Partner and Client Satisfaction Survey in the market to inform management decisions
- Manage brand reputation in partnership with MTN Group EBU and MTN Ghana
- Ensure delivery of exceptional client experience
- Be the overall custodian for brand and customer engagement across Enterprise Business to achieve customer satisfaction targets.
- Performance reporting per agreed requirement from GM EBD
- Ensuring appropriate Governance and Control measures
- Perform Business Analysis in line with agreed methodology, guidelines and benchmarking
- Identify ways to fine tune policies, processes and systems in line with changing work practices
- Identify Business Improvement and Optimisation opportunities that will result in improvement of process performance
- Construct business cases for initiations proposed by the business. Research and consider best practice, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity.
- A Degree in Marketing or its equivalent
- Relevant professional accreditation in Marketing is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years Marketing experience including 5 years leading Marketing functions within the ICT industry/FMCG/Banking in a managerial role
- Knowledge of the market and industry
- Adequate knowledge in project management
- Strong knowledge in marketing segmentation
- Customer Experience management
- Process reengineering
- Strong knowledge in Marketing services – Media/ Brands/analytics/events & sponsorship
- Business Process knowledge
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written, verbal & presentation communication, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills
- Networking and influencing skills
- Emotional intelligence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by July 9, 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.