Job Title: Senior Specialist, IT Fintech
Provide and execute technical recommendations for all Fintech platforms and deliver the required availability levels of all Fintech Services:
- Fintech Platform
- Open API
- Banking and Third Party Integration
- Web Services Application
- Security Services
- Fintech Strategy
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Conduct Periodic testing of Fintech Services and ensure proper functionality of the different services.
- Provide technical support to 3PPs during integrations
- Provide technical support and recommendations on Open API integrations
- Product and solution delivery as per roadmap
- Understanding of the Group/Fintech technology, business and regulatory context
- Lead in the delivery of special initiatives and projects in the Fintech space
- Constantly engage the MS team and offer technical recommendations for solutions and enhancements
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues and incidents on all Fintech platforms
- Execute specialized reports and task including interest payments
- Implement PPP with all user departments
- Escalate anomalies to Senior Manager in the form of simple reports in order to inform him of any potential unresolved problems.
- Work closely with cross functional team for the design and implementation of any new service.
- Handle & resolve Fintech complaints within the set targets.
- Ensure compliance of Fintech systems access security is compliant with the internal IT policies
- Execute the performance task to ensure availability of the Fintech systems
- Execute daily system checks and initiate actions accordingly
- Support emergency handling on the Fintech Systems.
- Supervise Managed Services activities and rollouts
- Perform IAT for new services
- Conduct pre and post tests after application of changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
- Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications.
- ITIL Practitioner Certified.
- Should have attended and attained some hours of Management and Leadership training/workshops
- COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- Basic Finance Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience of which 3 years’ must have been in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge on competitive products and market trends
- Product knowledge and sales strategy
- Knowledge in sales and marketing
- Experience in Business Development
- Industry & market knowledge
- Product & Services knowledge
- Sales & Customer Support Process
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities
Must live the MTN Values of