Supervise and control fleet records, safety and security issues of the section, and handle accurate records of all fleet and travel related issues in the Ashanti, Brong Ahafo and Northern Regions.
Job Title: Officer, Fleet Monitoring & Tracking
- Ensure effective and efficient fleet staff data system and ensure daily update of fleet records in the region.
- Ensure accurate client’s data on bills and documents dispatch records in the 3 Northern Regions.
- Ensure safety of vehicles and occupants in the Northern Sector and monitor vehicles log sheets accurate information, etc.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Fleet and Travel policy in the Northern Sector
- Respond efficiently and courteously to incoming request, prepare and follow up daily on payments.
- Ensure periodic checks and maintenance of cars.
- Ensure renewal of vehicles records and license on time.
- Ensure timely clients verifications and prompt errands by riders.
- Ensure prompt response to duty, check abuse of vehicles and escalate appropriately.
- Coordinate fleet staff appraisal with supervisor.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in the preparation of Fleet and Transport Section report.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply Market Demographics
- Opco Specific restrictions on local content
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory rol
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Technical knowledge on logistics and transportation
- Road Traffic Act
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing accountability
- Team work and corporation
- Customer focus
- Taking Initiative
- Analytical Thinking
- Computer literacy
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Result Orientation.
- Self-Motivated to be able to effectively motivate Team members.
- Excellent communication skills (to communicate with transport directors)
- Sharp negotiation skills
- The ability to administer fleet safety programs for fleet vehicle drivers.
- Ability to develop and enforce vehicle operating procedures.
- Good knowledge of the road safety rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 1st March 2018 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be