Job Title: Supervisory Contractor Mobile Money Sales
Responsible for implementing value proposition of Mobile Money services to merchants, agents and stakeholders within a geographic territory.
- Work with Implementation Manager to develop and review implementation plans for assigned territory.
- Ensure sustained relationship with existing and potential merchants.
- Introduce and sell value proposition of newly launched service to merchants.
- Supervise day to day activities of field registration agents within territory.
- Execute business initiatives within assigned territory.
- Undertake, compile market intelligence/business developments.
- Responsible for service activation, availability and visibility in assigned territory.
- Execute subscriber and merchant recruitment plans, monitor performance and champion improvement plans within assigned territory.
- Report weekly sales activities to Manager
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply market demographics
- Opco specific restrictions on local content
- A Degree in Marketing or in any related field.
- 3 years outstanding performance in Field Sales Management