Job Title: Manager, Company Secretariat
- A Degree in Law and a qualifying certificate in Law (ie. Bar Exams etc.)
- 6 years relevant Experience
- Experience in a Company Secretarial role is an added advantage.
- Experience in engaging with securities commission is an added advantage.
- Contract Management / Drafting skills
- Information Management
- Reporting skills
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Filing and record keeping
- Computer literate
- Research and analytics
- Ability to manage self, good time management, takes and manages accountability.
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, creativity and innovation.
- Interpersonal Skills – leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops others.
- Personal Skills – trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively.
- Organisational Positioning skills – good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Must always be discreet and maintain Confidentiality.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality.