The Enterprise Service Delivery Manager role will own and lead specific internal and external customer engagements delivering standard and non-standard enterprise solutions and services. The role is an integral part of Enterprise Business long term goal of building trusted relationship with its customers and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship.
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Manage the work and project / time allocation of service delivery teams and implementation specialists, ensuring that all contractual deliverables and milestones are met according to approved project plans.
- Maintain outstanding client relationships by diagnosing client needs and working closely with the solutions manager to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely fashion, and that the final product / solution is of appropriate quality and meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Drive internal and client meetings covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
- Implement personnel on-boarding, training, and service improvement activities, ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed by each service team
- Ensure the lines of communication are always open by circulating reports that keep stakeholders in the loop on project status and in-sync with the latest development schedule and priorities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP/Agile Certification a must
- Minimum of 5+ years of Enterprise service delivery experience
- Service Delivery
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written, verbal & presentation communication, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Negotiating Skills
- Networking and influencing skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Change agent
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done