MTN is a household name throughout much of Africa with a presence in 21 countries in African and the Middle East. It is rare today to go to an African capital and not see the presence of MTN from the cities to the most rural areas. MTN Ghana recruits Wireless Services Engineer
- Rollout of interconnect to other carriers including satellite carriers
- Interconnectivity with other telco’s regarding new link deliveries, diverse routing and operation of MTN’s interconnect and satellite links infrastructure.
- Ensure high performance and availability of interconnect and satellite links.
- Provide support to planning and interconnect account management.
- Maintain a sound working relationship between the Network Operations section and all associated parties, within the company and externally
- Oversee the implementation of the radio-related resolution
- Initiating corrective actions to network failures
- Prompt integration and configuration network elements
- On site remedial support Investigating and identifying reasons for abnormal network conditions
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with three (3) years relevant work experience in satellite operation and/or carrier services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- PDH, SDH, Microwave radio, Point-Multipoint Systems & Satellite experience
- Strong knowledge Microwave TE, Fibre Optic TE, Satellite TE, DXX experience
If you are interested in any of the following vacancies please ensure that you meet the set criteria before sending an application letter and CV to mailto:[email protected]