Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for providing quality and performance reports for all core and backbone GlobalConnect services, Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS.
This team will be responsible for the analytics and projections to ensure that the core is stable, within capacity and stable for customers.
Job Title: Manager: Quality and Performance
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Provide path performance reports and analysis for the GlobalConnect internal customers:
- Service and path analysis
- Raising tickets and communicating any issues found
- Analyse potential impact and risks feedback to responsible business area
- Provide escalation support during major incidents
- Ability to find/explore workaround solutions
- Produce weekly, monthly reports on path stability, capacity, etc …
- Ensure service performance is up to standards
- Support the deployment of new connectivity within project timelines
- Required to, manage workloads, and prioritize work across the team as well as develop the quality and performance organization within Kenya.
- Responsible for resource optimization across the organization.
- Oversee and Manage team performance and productivity
- Definition of reporting strategies, plans, policies, projects and service levels.
- Spearhead cross-functional engagements for service delivery improvement.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience on a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.