Posted on :
3 Apr, 2018
3 Apr, 2018
Founded in 1994, the National Banking College (NBC) was the first specialist academic training institution for middle to top level bankers.
Over the years the College has grown to carve a new mission and vision offering, from relevant applied research spanning a uniquely broad range of fields to specialist consultancy services.
In 2009, over 2,400 participants passed through the gated campus of NBC, ranging from the most promising undergraduates to experienced senior managers and board level practitioners. Whether students and programme members are taking a Diploma or an MBA, or participating in an open executive programme, at NBC they will be inspired and empowered to advance, achieve and excel.
The NBC was set up at a time when the banking and finance segments of the financial services industry were undergoing embryonic structural adjustments. In 1994, there were 16 (universal/commercial) banks plus a handful of other bank and non-bank financial institutions. Today, there are 200 bank and non-bank financial institutions including Universal Banks (26), Rural & Community Banks (136),
Finance Houses (19), Savings & Loans companies (18) and Mortgage Company (1). Besides, there are over 1,300 Susu Collectors, which together have changed the landscape of the banking sector changed beyond recognition.
Job Title: Head of Faculty For Human Resource Management
• Managing the Human Resource and Leadership faculty of the college
• Leading provision of customer-focused, pragmatic, strategic and operational Hr training across broad and complex areas to clients
• Providing research, training and consultancy emanating from the Business Development Department of the college
• Liaising with other faculty members for effective implementation of consultancy services
• Leading/coaching HR staff to ensure their compliance of the requisite policies and guidelines in the industry through training and delivery of programmes
• Assisting in the development of a new master’s in human resource strategy in terms of accreditation processes, programme design, content, structure, forms of delivery methods of assessment etc.
• Contributing to the development of the curriculum and delivery of human resource management and organizational behavior modules
• Designing and delivery of leadership programmes for supervisors, managers and executives
• Providing and updating a list of other facilitators who might deliver on HR/Leadership programmes
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good postgraduate degree in Human Resource Management or industrial relations or PhD/DBA
• A relevant professional qualification shall be an added advantage
• Must have held a senior management position for a minimum of 10 years
• Ability and experience in training, adult learning or facilitation
• A demonstrated exposure and passion for learning and development
• Published works is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit the following: • Application Letter • Detailed Cv with names of 2 referees Applications are to be addressed to the: [email protected] Or the address below:The Head, Human Resources National Banking College PMB, KIA, Accra
Closing Date: 09 April, 2018