Posted on :
25 Aug, 2017
25 Aug, 2017
Job Title: Registration Assistant(Biometric Data Capture Clerk)
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general of the Registration Officer,the successful applicant shall act as:
• A biometric data capture clerk and shall take the fingerprint, iris facial point,photograph and signature of an applicant in a prescribed manner.
• Any other duties that would be assigned by the Executive Secretary or a person authorised by the Executive Secretary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree from a recongnised tertiary institution or equivalent professional qualification.
• Desireble experience in mass registration exercise will be an advantage.
• Must have completed National Service
The successful applicant must be:
• Computer literate
• Able to enter data with dispatch and accuracy
• Able to work in a team
• Willing to work for long hours
• Able to deal effectively with challenging field operational issues.
• Able to demonstrate excellent report writing skills.
• Innovative, committed and dedicated to work
• Able to work with little or no supervision.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply For the Job
All interested persons should send a cover letter, a current curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates to the address below:
The Director of Human Resources
National Identification Authority
Ministries Post Office,
OR Contact Email:
Note: Please state the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2017