Posted on :
13 Sep, 2017
13 Sep, 2017
The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal oriented, results-driven with exceptional leadership qualities and enthusiasm for appointment into the under-mentioned position:-
Job Title: Compliance Officer
• To provide operational, technical and administrative support for the effective service delivery in Standards and Compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the preparation and review of regulations, standards, and guidelines for the management of pension funds.
• Monitors the implementation of sanctions for non-compliance.
• Facilitates the conduct of training and education of Service Providers, Employers and other stakeholders.
• Collects data for the development and maintenance of the database of the Directorate.
• Keeps track and analyses reports submitted by Service Providers.
• Collects and analyses data the preparation of operational work plans for the Directorate.
• Collects and analyses data for the preparation of budgets for the Standards and Compliance Directorate.
• Collects and analyses data for preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Standards and Compliance Directorate.
• Collaborates with other Directorates and stakeholders on Standards and Compliance issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Actuarial Science, Economics, Statistics, Insurance or related field.
• A member of the Actuarial Society of Ghana.
• Must have at least one (1) year of post National Service experience.
• Adequate knowledge and experience in Standards and Compliance issues relating to pensions administration.
• Computer proficiency skills.
• Good Interpersonal Relations and Communication Skills.
• Good Written and Oral Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Strong Ethical and Moral Values.
Location: Kumasi, Tamale & Takoradi
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates to the undermentioned address. The Chief Executive Officer National Pensions Regulatory Authority P. O. Box GP 22331 Accra Onwona House Kanda Highway -Accra
Closing Date: 22 September, 2017