The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the following position of
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER (PROCUREMENT) HEAD OFFICE
To provide operational support in procurement for the achievement of the objectives of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collates data for the formulation of policies of the Authority Supervises the preparation and implementation of the procurement plan of the Authority.
- Collates data for the preparation of the budget of the Unit.
- Supervises the implementation of programs and activities of the
- Facilitates the effective management of tender processes.
- Liaises with Service Providers in the management of contracts and procurement transactions.
- Supervises the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
- Collates data for the preparation of contracts.
- Facilitates negotiations with suppliers and service providers. Facilitates the disposal of assets.
- Supervises the effective and efficient management of stores Ensures the efficient documentation and maintenance of procurement records.
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff. Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
- A minimum of one (1)-year post-qualification (Professional / Master’s degree) relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by NPRA, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
Competencies and Skills
- Good knowledge of the Public Procurement Act & Public Financial Management Act.
- Very Good knowledge and experience in procurement management.
- Good quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- Good Communication, presentation and Interpersonal skills. Knowledge of relevant IT applications
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address not later than three (3) weeks from the date of first publication of this advertisement:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
Deadline: March 6, 2020