The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) is seeking to recruit competent and well-qualified persons to fill the following position of
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE / FINANCE OFFICERS
TAMALE ZONAL OFFICE (1)
SUNYANI ZONAL OFFICE (1)
To provide operational support in the management of material and financial resources for the achievement of the objectives of the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects data for the formulation of policies of the authority
- Collects inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Zonal Office.
- Collects data for the preparation of guidelines, procedures and processes for the management of material resources of the Authority.
- Facilitates the planning and provision of efficient and transport services in the Zonal Offices.
- Maintains proper accounting records in line with Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- Undertakes data entry of transactions into the appropriate ledgers
- Verifies and authenticates payment and receipts.
- Collects data for the preparation of monthly financial returns and draft technical reports on performance of the Zonal office
- Performs any other assignment relevant to the role.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the NPRA, in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
Competencies and Skills
- Good Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills. Knowledge of relevant IT applications
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Integrity and Ethics.
- Planning, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of Financial and Administrative Laws and Regulations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address not later than three (3) weeks from the date of first publication of this advertisement:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
Deadline: March 6, 2020