NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day-to-day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews, and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost-effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders, including order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customers of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing, and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
- Inventory Management
- Carry out inventory cycle counts and reconciliation exercises.
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports capture information and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Tertiary education in Logistics / IT or Finance
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a Multinational Company
Skills and Attributes:
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Attention to details
- Target oriented
- Proven Fluency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Offers of employment are conditional upon passing screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.