Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. Since 1957, Nestlé has been delighting consumers with high-quality nutritious food products in Central and West Africa. Every day, we touch millions of lives across our business, from the farmer who produces the grains to the family who enjoys the nutritious food in their home. We do this by Creating Shared Value for the society and for the business. In 2018, Nestlé delivered 73 billion servings of food and beverages fortified with essential micronutrients.
Job Title: Nutrition Health & Wellness Manager
We are currently looking for a Nutrition, Health & Wellness Manager who will drive excellence in the development and execution of Nestlé CWAR’s vision: “to be recognized for enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future in Central & West Africa by providing affordable and accessible nutrition“. If you are compelled by our company’s vision and you’re a skilled communicator who can translate complex nutrition information into a simple to understand messages for consumers and to create business value, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A day in the life of…
- You will develop a deep understanding of business reality to uncover and select insights and opportunities for growth with purpose by translating nutrition science and public health data into meaningful nutrition innovations, product renovation, and communication strategies.
- Translate complex nutrition information into simple messages to consumers
- Influence the evolution of product portfolio to more affordable and assessable portfolio through innovations to deliver on nutrition commitments and renovations to gain Nutrition, Health, and Wellness (NHW) competitiveness.
- Inspire the business to accelerate contribution to children’s health and wellness through product research, service, and program innovation and renovation.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to establish Nestlé’s Nutrition, Health and Wellness (NHW) leadership in the Market and beyond.
What will make you successful
- University degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or life science field with nutrition specialization.
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in the food industry as a nutritionist and/or public health nutrition organization and Experience in nutrition communication is an asset
- Experience in Advocacy or interaction with public Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Working experience in nutrition and brands – innovation and renovation
- In-depth understanding of nutrition and driving nutrition and wellness through research, corporate programs, and consumer insight programs.
- Knowledge in behavior change and communication in the food manufacturing industry