Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world including Ghana. At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These brands are cherished by households across the country.
Job Title: Inbound Materials Planner
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Factory Supply Chain Manager, you will ensure availability of materials to fulfill the requirements of the production plans within the agreed cost boundaries.
Your other responsibilities will include;
- Creating an optimized replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18-month horizon that ensures supply of material to production whilst
- Ensuring that the working capital targets for raw and packaging materials are met
- Monitoring supply signals through the use of MRP purchase requisitions, ensuring delivery dates, lead times and required quantities are correct and finally creating purchase orders and ensuring their fulfillment by the supplier
- Managing directly with the defined supplier the delivery of materials and ensuring timely payment of the suppliers within the agreed payment terms.
- Handling all exceptions / issues in those operations, including claims management
- Liaise with Production and Supply planners to ensure changes in Demand are correctly managed without material supply issues.
- Defining the stock policy and management approach to be applied to each SKU within their portfolio
- Ensure timely reporting of KPIs with defined actions
Who are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ experience in production or material planning / procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field/Economics/Mathematics/Supply Chain Mgt
- Very analytical and not shy to work with figures
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
- Knowledge of SAP APO will be an added advantage
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 11th July 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.