Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world including Ghana. At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the National Sales Operations & Development Manager, you will develop route to market linked to the various models (pre-selling, van salesmen etc.) that will provide the coverage solutions in a dynamic channel in Ghana. You will develop route to market linked to the various RTM models (pre-selling, van salesmen etc.) that will provide the coverage solutions in a dynamic channel in Ghana,
Job Title: Route to Market Specialist
As part of your Route to Market Activities, you will;
- Responsible to develop the various RTM (Pre-selling, Van, Minivan, Tricycles ) via tracking the profitability of the channel to the total route to market of the company
- Identify alternative RTM that could contribute to deepen and widen product availability in Ghana
- Implement plans including the Route to Market plan to effectively manage the national distribution coverage
- Assess continuously the performance of the Route to Market (Universe, Active distribution, quality of execution in POS) and recommend any required action/adjustment for sustainable profitable growth.
- Ensure Competitive intelligence via a thorough understanding of competition and other FMCG RTM, strengths and weaknesses are benchmarked with Nestle and leveraged into the development strategy as well as recommend actions or solutions to counter them.
- Support Channel ,FSS and RSM in the conduct of the business with the customers on proper coverage
- Ensure Sales best practices (FMBP, ICE, D-DOR) are part of every Sales role daily routine.
- Ensure proper census of all relevant channels (Retail, Sub-Wholesale, Open Market, Forecourts, Modern Trade)
Who are we looking for?
- A University Degree (Business Commerce, Business Management Studies, Economics , Geography)
- A Project Management Experience
- 4 – 5 years Sales experience
- Information Systems background is an added advantage
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 3rd July 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.