Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Limited is currently looking for a Talent Specialist to drive and support the implementation of People Cycle Activities in the Company. The incumbent will also be involved in identifying developmental needs, executing training and development programmes and following-up and assessing the impact of training on performance.
Job Title: Talent Specialists
A day in the life of…
- Drive all People Cycle Activities and ensure adherence to defined timelines.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of talent data within the Talent and Performance Management System (TPMS) in order to support talent reviews.
- To provide end user training in TPMS for Line Managers and Human Resource Business Partners to strengthen their role as functional talent managers and to ensure that Corporate talent management guidelines are consistently applied
- To work closely with Talent Centre of Competence as appropriate, to design development options (training, coaching, mentoring etc.);
- Responsible for the establishment of Education and Training Unit Pillar and coordinating all related activities
- Responsible for training, coaching and assessing Education and Training Pillar members
- Prepare training plan reflecting both on-the-job and off-the-job training for total company
- Keep up to date staff training records using available systems.
- Provide monthly training report
- Ensure proper maintenance and usage of training equipment
- Coordinate all Factory Visits
What Will Make You Successful?
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Training and Learning / Talent Management
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent coaching and training/facilitation skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Capability to handle cross functional/hierarchical relationships
- Proficient in the use of basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Involvement in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) implementation or other continuous improvement project will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage