Posted on :
8 Mar, 2018
8 Mar, 2018
We are looking for an experienced Line Technician to join the Nestlé Ghana Factory in Tema.
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Production/Technical Supervisor, the successful candidate will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum down time.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Below will be your functional responsibilities:
· Undertaking improvement and maintenance works as directed.
· Ensuring that lubrication is done exactly according to instructions.
· Working with manual or technical instructions on a specific job.
· Troubleshooting machinery faults and errors.
· Proactively promoting safety.
· Supporting implementation of Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement projects.
· Implementing hygienic maintenance principles in your assigned area.
Who are we looking for?
· Minimum of Mechanical Engineering Technician (Part II and III) Certificate
· Must have worked in a similar position for at least 2 years
Other attributes would include:
· Proficiency in both oral and written English
· Professional and technical knowledge
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 9th March, 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.