Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Ltd is currently looking for a Field Sales Supervisor who will be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of Nestlé products in all relevant outlets in order to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory through the training, coaching and management of Distributor sales team and other secondary sales force in assigned territory.
Job Title: Field Sales Supervisor
A day in the life of…
- Ensuring product Availability, Visibility and Accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory through the execution of the Territory Sales Plan and Merchandising Guidelines.
- Training the secondary sales force on In-Call Execution and carry out regular field coaching of the various sales roles.
- Completing the necessary documentation after field coaching
- Identifying the training needs of the Secondary sales force during field coaching and address them in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Team.
- Communicating Cycle activities to the secondary sales force promptly and guide them to achieve their quantitative and qualitative targets
- Providing regular, quality and on-time information on demand forecast by customers, report on market dynamics, competitor activities to Sales Management
- Assisting distributors in the recruitment of their Secondary Sales Force Personnel – Van sales personnel, Open Market Personnel, Tricycle Sales Personnel,Etc
- Identifying and exploit sales and promotional opportunities for Nestlé products in assigned territory
- Establishing coverage plan for Distributor and develop route and journey plan for secondary sales force and ensure compliance
- Managing damaged/expired products according to the Goods Returns Policy
- Ensuring retailers in assigned territory practice FEFO
- Overseeing the prompt distribution and deployment of POS materials to priority retail outlets
- Carrying out accurate and timely sales administration
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 3 of experience in Field Sales Management
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, train and coach secondary sales force
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree