Minimum Educational qualification: Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-3 years of operational experience in Finance, Supply chain, Sales, marketing or factories in Nestlé.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Joining the Nestlé Internal Audit Team means you will be contributing to the mission to enhance and protect Nestlé’s organizational value by identifying risks, providing objective assurance, advice, and insight. You will get to work and train in every area of our business while traveling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carry out assignments.
A day in the life of …
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement, and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and traveling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance, but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor, you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production, and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What Will Make You Successful
To excel in this environment you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in leading others, and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include:
- University degree (Master in Business)
- Similar work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluent English. Fluency in French preferred.
- Good understanding of the FMCG industry
Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
Closing Date : 19 June, 2020