Posted on :
18 Jan, 2017
18 Jan, 2017
In 1957, Nestlé began trading and distributing its products in the Central and West African Region, starting in Ghana under the name ‘Nestlé’s Products Ltd’. The Company then established its foothold in Nigeria and in Côte d’Ivoire in 1959, followed by Senegal in 1961, before spreading to neighboring countries.
Job Title: Agricultural Services Manager
Management of agricultural projects in the region, ensure high quality of agricultural raw materials and manage internal and external stakeholders.
•Operational responsibility for Raw Material Sourcing KPIs and planning of all available resources in all areas of Agricultural(Cereals, Cassava and others).
•Responsible for raw material volume, quality and trace-ability.
•Implement Nestlé initiatives as CSV, continuous improvement, social projects and sustainability projects, identifying cost saving initiatives and tools to achieve improvements.
•Communicate, coordinate and work with other related business units in and outside Nestlé.
•Prepare, implement and update farmers’ training, operation plans, targets, KPI’s, and prepare business forecasts for raw materials.
•Responsible for the management of Agricultural Projects.
•Lead and coach team / develop local agricultural competencies.
• University degree in Agriculture, Food Science, Nutrition or similar degree
• Minimum 5 years working experience in agriculture or related areas.
• Capability to lead groups.
• Ability to manage external relations and relate comfortably with farmers on the field.
• Ability to travel within the region.
• Different exposures in factories / international exposure etc.
• Experience in FMCG will be an advantage