Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company seeks to employ passionate individuals for the position of Medical Delegate in our Marketing division
Job Title: Medical Delegate
Reporting to the Fields Operations Manager, the core duties of a Medical Delegate include but not limited to:
- The active engagement of Health Care Professionals (HCPs) on the importance of breastfeeding of infants.
- Active engagement of HCPs on infant Nutrition
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHO Code relating to marketing of breast milk substitutes and the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667) in assigned territory.
- Developing partnerships with Health Care Professionals through effective communication on infant nutrition in line with the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667)
Qualification & Skills:
- Minimum of 1st degree in Food Science & Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, Community Nutrition, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or related fields.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ working experience.
- Excellent Driving skills with clean driver’s license (Pre-requisite) (Manual driving test willbe done)
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Excel & Word is required.
How to Apply:
Are you a team player?
Do you have initiative & drive?
Are you adaptable to change and results-focused and meet the above criteria?