Posted on :
7 Mar, 2018
7 Mar, 2018
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to join the Nestlé Ghana Factory in Tema.
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Microbiologist, the successful candidate will ensure that sampling and microbiological analysis of raw materials, finished products and environmental samples conform to predetermined norms in order to guarantee food safety.
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring prompt analysis of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products and all line controls are carried out within the stipulated time for on time releases
· Ensuring sampling and analysis of environmental sweepings and swabs to exclude pathogen contamination of the lines and products
· Managing media stock and ensuring the availability of sterilized media and reagents for microbiological analysis
· Ensuring daily monitoring and update of all internal control checks for all equipment and media
· Supervision and on-the-job training of Analysts in microbiological methods
· Ensuring that monthly air test and weekly water analysis in the Plant and Canteen are done on time and the results documented.
· Management and disbursement of material resources such as media and reagents for analysis
· Ensuring prompt results entry into SAP.
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or Biotechnology
· At least one year post National Service experience in a similar position
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 9th March, 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.