We are looking for an experienced Category Development Manager to join Nestlé Ghana.
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as IDEAL ®, MILO®, NIDO®, NESCAFÉ®, CERELAC® etc. These brands are cherished by households across the country.
Job Title: Category Development Manager
What can you expect?
The successful candidate will support the BU in managing the category in the country/ cluster and the effective planning/implementation of the ICP (with focus on Category plans) in order to generate strong business results for the category. The successful candidate might also be responsible for a brand in the Category portfolio.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Execution of duties towards the achievement of the category plan for the year
- Supporting the business to achieve NNS/RIG/OG/OP1 objectives at country level for defined category
- Accurately preparing data and inputs for monthly business planning meetings
- Ensure that pricing is in line with the validated pricing strategy in the category plan and making recommendations when required on pricing to consumers as well as defining the desired relative pricing
- Supporting the organization and following up on all activities and events for the category.
- Managing sampling activities and proper execution specific to the category
- Understanding the impact of PFME spend on the P&L of the category and tracks the brands performance and health.
- Ensuring all consumer activities and events are consistent with defined marketing and brand strategy
- Ensuring proper pre and post evaluation of activities – activations etc. and provides actionable insights/learnings for future activities
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years commercial experience
- Sales experience is an added advantage
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 16th January 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.