At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the region.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Consolidation & Reporting Lead for the Central & West African Region, you will prepare and provide timely and accurate financial information to senior management to ensure fact based decision-making across the 22 countries in the Central & West African Region.
Job Title: Decision Support Specialist
Below will be your functional responsibilities:
- Provide high quality and on time financial information (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) as per the internal reporting framework. In addition, prepare and report selected business Key Performance Indicators. (.i.e. Daily Sales Report, Variance and Gap Analysis, Regional Leadership Team Dashboards).
- Ensure month end actuals are correctly accounted for, provide variance analysis for income statement lines and defined balance sheet accounts.
- Co-ordinate and perform the period-end closing (PEC) process across the region, and act as a dedicated point of contact for PEC and DF activities across the region.
- Ensure correct postings and allocation of overhead expenses and review of variances against targets.
- Formulate improvement areas to achieve targets as well as defining & following up on action plans.
- Prepare Dynamic Forecast (DF) reports and analysis for review by the Consolidation & Reporting Lead.
Who are we looking for?
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in Accounting or Finance function
Other attributes would include:
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in written and oral French will be considered as an added advantage
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 2nd March 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.