Job Title: BAS and Business Excellence
Minimum Educational qualification: A Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Software or equivalent.
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in Business Application Support.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for an SAP Business Applications Specialist (BAS)– CWA HO who will help functional leaders shape their demand with regards to Business Process and IT products adoption. S/He acts as the single point of “”focus”” between a functional senior leader (Head of Function or designated leads) and IT Organization
A day in the life of…
- You will elaborate and establish a data analytics and innovation framework to support a more digital operations environment.
- You will advocate product portfolio, identify needs for additional value delivery in their respective areas e.g., Planning, Logistics, HR, Procurement, Customer Services, if needed in coordination with all teams across IT.
- You will as a trusted advisor to the business, you will provide awareness, direction and guidance to business stakeholders to receive the best value and innovation, stimulates, surfaces, and shapes business demand and establish joint technology plans for the IT’s assets and capabilities in their respective areas.
- You will develop a good understanding of the part of the business to which they are aligned and maintain strong relationships with relevant business leaders
- You will provide sustain support and training to business users, ensures that the super users network is established, IT products landscape and legacy applications are operational and end user support and Business Applications development/implementation evolving per business requirements and/or in line with the evolution of the IT products in scope.”
- You will drive IT Products Adoption (Maximize leverage), Analytics and Inspire through innovations
What Will Make You Successful
- A Bachelor/master’s degree in computer software or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Software Development.
- Good SAP knowledge with knowledge in Data Query and Analytical Tools (SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI,etc)
- Certifications in Data Analytics, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Information Technology Software Management (ITSM) and/or Six Sigma will be an added advantage
- Experience with the “SAP template” gained as a member of an implementation project
- Candidate should have a combination of IT knowledge and good knowledge of business, business process excellence as well as a good knowledge of operations
- Very analytical and great project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Operational & Management skills
- Creative thinker
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.