Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd is currently looking for a Business Planning Specialist who will work closely with the DF Consolidation Lead to establish and provide accurate and timely financial data to ensure fact based decision making.
Job Title: Business Planning Specialist
- Consolidate and report Financial Forecasts of the defined planning cycles (Annual Resource Allocation, monthly financial forecasts) across the businesses/ countries in the region. Analyse trends and identify risks and opportunities together with the DF Consolidation Lead and Business Unit Controllers.
- Prepare analysis of high quality and timely financial data at defined frequency and upon request, and provide reliable measurement of selected Key Performance Indicators (i.e. Daily Sales Report, Variance and Gap Analysis, ManCom Dashboards) to support the decision making process.
- Ensure that planning / consolidation processes and tools work efficiently, working procedures are documented, and that there is integration and data consistency of the financial analysis.
- Design new and continuously improve existing dashboards as per business requirements using latest visualization and analysis tools.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for Business Planning and Budgeting matters for the countries / categories assigned to you.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 3 years of prior Experience in Accounting / Finance
- Proficiency in the English language
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- SAP Experience
- Consolidation & Reporting experience would be an advantage