Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, your aim will be to work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to guide them through our end-to-end Talent Acquisition (TA) processes, applying best practices sourcing techniques/tools, whilst ensuring great candidate experience is at the forefront of everything you do.
A day in the life of…
You will develop and manage the end-to-end resourcing strategy, accurately utilizing Nestlé’s global TA processes, systems, tools, and innovative sourcing techniques to introduce talent to hiring managers.
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter
You will also be responsible for:
- Acting as a trusted partner to hiring managers and HR Business Partners building excellent relationships to fully understand their requirements.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring hiring managers are compliant throughout the recruitment process whilst providing a best-in-class experience at every touchpoint.
- Coaching and supporting HR Business Partners to build functional expertise in all things TA, including resourcing planning activities, market trends and more.
- Managing and influencing multiple stakeholders effectively, often with different hiring requirements, ensuring they are informed and updated during every step of the recruitment process.
- Working in partnership with our internal regional sourcing and recruitment marketing teams to source hard to fill roles and create long term engaged talent pipelines.
- Leading the youth initiative mandate in your cluster
What Will Make You Successful
- Experience of recruiting from middle management to Head of level roles.
- The ability to devise robust recruitment strategies, delivering effective attraction, recruitment, and selection processes for each vacancy.
- Experience of gathering, analyzing and presenting data to influence stakeholders and colleagues with insights that drive action and shape successful recruitment campaigns.
- Experience of working with technological providers (ATS providers, various social media platforms, other digital sourcing channels) for recruiting purposes. If you have experience of SuccessFactors ATS great but full training will be provided.
- Knowledge of sourcing tools and practices to identify prospective candidates (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter license, Boolean search, or CRM data mining, Job board resume or CV databases).
- Bilingual proficiency – English and French are desirable
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.