Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé is currently looking for an Agricultural Services Manager who will be responsible for the management of agricultural projects in the region, ensure high quality of agricultural raw materials and manage internal and external stakeholders.
Job Title: Agricultural Project Manager
A day in the life of…
- Responsible for “Raw Material Sourcing” Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and planning of all available resources in all areas of relevant agricultural activities (Cereals, Cassava and others).
- Prepare and implement action plans for supplier development in close collaboration with external partners.
- Focusing on Pre-post harvest practices to ensure Nestle quality norms from local suppliers.
- Implementing Nestlé initiatives as Creating Shared Value, Agripreneurship, social projects and sustainability projects,
- Identifying cost saving initiatives, waste reduction and tools to achieve improvements.
- Communicating, coordinating and working with other related business units in and outside Nestlé.
- Preparing, implementing and updating farmers’ trainings, operation plans, targets, KPI’s, and preparing business forecasts for raw materials.
- Responsible for the management of Agricultural Projects like Cereals Plan and Cassava Plan
- Develop local agricultural competencies in external partners.
What Will Make You Successful?
- University degree in Agriculture, Food Science, Nutrition or similar degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience in agriculture or related areas.
- Capability to lead and convince others.
- Ability to manage external relations and relate comfortably with farmers on the field.
- Ability to travel within the region in rural areas.
- Different exposures in factories / international exposure etc.
- Experience in FMCG will be an advantage