Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd is currently looking for a PEC Support Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and efficient financial reporting at Country and Regional level as well as covering activities under Period end Closing for Group reporting, local statutory reporting and internal management reporting, in accordance with Nestlé Accounting Standards, Nestlé Costing Standards and local accounting standards.
Job Title: PEC Support Specialist
- Co-ordinate the period end closing process between Group Head Office, Operating companies and shared service centres to ensure timely and first time right reporting in accordance with Group and local requirements.
- Analyze and validate Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Income Statement) and ensure accurate and timely consolidation at Regional level to ensure transparency to both local management and the Group.
- Review and analyze Overhead and IT expense actual reports (MOGE & GLOBE) and ensure the drivers used to allocate the costs are as per the Group standard.
- Validate Working Capital and Management Summary Table reporting.
- Validate and co-ordinate resolution of Intragroup Reconciliations (CIG) in line with reporting guidelines.
- Review and validate Pension Fund reports (CEBE) in line with reporting guidelines.
- Ensure timely communication of targeted information to the relevant parties following the period-end closing process
- Act as a central contact point and conduit between the Operating Companies and the Centre for all reporting, period end closing consolidation questions / issues
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 2 years of prior Experience in Accounting / Finance
- Proficiency in the English
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Good communication and inter-personal skills