Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWA Ltd is currently looking for a IT Network Connectivity & Conferencing Specialist who will be responsible for providing high quality, cost-effective customer-focused infrastructure support to the market (all countries in CWAR) and implement new technologies, in accordance with Service Level Agreement and also manage all IT projects according to geographical splits.
Job Title: IT Network Connectivity & Conferencing Specialist
A day in the life of…
- Providing strong 2nd level support for the Network Infrastructure (WAN, Servers, LAN, VPN/Internet, Applications etc. by geographical splits) and/or associated software supporting the SNOW/SAP Business Environment SPOCs Offshore & Onshore teams on CWAR IT Infrastructure according to geographical splits
- Coordinating IT projects relating to the installation, testing and implementation of Technical Network Infrastructure. These activities and tasks should be well planned and executed to minimize any network downtime, hence providing a reliable and stable network for the CWAR Region
- Implementing group corporate IT security standards and policies across all systems especially in Network environment.
- Providing pro-active monitoring/support/maintenance/troubleshooting of all regional servers and networks with evidence of periodical health checks review, DRP tests and critical incident reports
- Providing after-hours Support whenever it is required.
- Training and communications hub for the Infrastructure and Application changes and deployments.
- Acquiring, maintaining, and expanding knowledge of relevant product offerings, current GLOBE policies, and methods of support delivery, to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
What will make you successful
- Versatile IT Professional with experience of working with a wide range of IT to cover all possible areas i.e.. hardware, LAN, WAN etc. with 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the required technology specialization and suitable tertiary qualifications in Computer Science and/or Information Technology.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of Governance, Compliance and Risk processes and methods in an IT Organization
- Good decision making, judgment skills and pragmatic orientation
- Good Technical knowledge of system design and IT infrastructure and database
- Good understanding of complex IT infrastructures including network, security and Windows server concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a team
- Basic understanding of Cloud Services and Social Media