Posted on :
15 Oct, 2020
15 Oct, 2020
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implements the maintenance schedules for laboratory equipment;
• Carry out routine inspection of the laboratory environment for identification of various health hazards;
• Facilitates the safety and cleanliness of the laboratory;
• Repairs basic laboratory equipment;
• Fabricates laboratory equipment and accessories;
• Remove unserviceable and obsolete laboratory equipment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of an HND/University Diploma in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other related disciplines from an accredited tertiary institution or any other related disciplines.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Preventive maintenance skills.
• Knowledge in Metal Works.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station