Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Ltd is currently looking for a Regional Innovation and Renovation Manager to translate consumer insights into validated concepts, by facilitating front end activities in Identify phase by continuously seeking to improve methods and promote aligned ways of working to drive Innovation performance.
Job Title: Innovation and Renovation Manager
A day in the life of…
Ideation & Concept Generation:
- Define I&R strategy + resource competence development & allocation for the category/market to adequately support the front-end deliverables
- Deliver validated concepts, by driving opportunity area development, and co-facilitating with prototyping lead the best approach for ideation, concept generation relevant to the scope and Innovation framework success criteria
- Ensure WoWs are in place and respected for the Identify phase
Portfolio Governance Business & Innovation Management:
- Execute I&R Portfolio Governance. E.g. Lead I&R Portfolio Meetings.
- Provide transparency on the I&R Portfolio to the Category Leadership Team and evaluate new and existing I2L
I2L Flow and System:
- Organize communication, training and activities to promote I2L mindset, processes and Ways of Working (including System)
- Drive possible improvement actions and roll-out optimized solutions across the Market
I2L System Super User:
- Promote and ensure correct usage of I2L system and processes
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Being bilingual (French & English) will be an added advantage