Software Group is a global technology company focused on end-to-end solutions for the financial sector. We serve a worldwide client base from seven main offices located in Bulgaria, Kenya, Ghana, Philippines, Mexico, India and Australia.
Software Group is a global technology company focused on end-to-end solutions for the financial sector. We serve a worldwide client base from seven main offices located in Bulgaria, Kenya, Ghana, Philippines, Mexico, India and Australia. All offices employ an experienced team of professionals, with an outstanding track record of handling complex financial development projects. We pride ourselves on delivering products and services, which adhere to the principles of quality, transparency and affordability. We strive to develop innovative, flexible, scalable and stable solutions that exceed industry standards.
Job Title: ATM/POS Software Developer
Position is located in Ghana and reports to an implementation unit team lead.
- Work on ATM/POS EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) switch implementation and configuration which is driving ATM/POS networks
- Configure ATMs – state tables, screens, etc.
- Integrate with third-party systems using various protocols (mainly ISO8583, NDC, DCC, JSON or XML)
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are proposed for any issues or new features
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluations
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation and processes
- Occasional travel abroad, as needed
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- At least 3 years of experience in back end system development
- Good understanding of how a standard web-based enterprise application is built
- Experience with GIT or comparable version control system
- Experience with full software release cycle (design, implement, document, test, deploy)
- Experience in preparing and handling technical documentation
- Good understanding of business processes and project plans
The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching and ISO8583 messaging standards
- Experience in banking or financial services industry
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MS SQL Server/Couchbase/CouchDB)
- Very good communication skills
- Very good or advanced level in English
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Results-oriented and effective
How to Apply
Updated CV should be sent by mail to: [email protected] and [email protected]