The position will cover the complete well life cycle of completions from basis of design generation through to end of well report for assigned wells including;
Job Title: Completion Engineer
- Generating the well specific completion operations programmes ensuring all requirements meet the basis of design objectives.
- Conducting a hazard assessment on each assigned well and maintaining its risk register throughout the well completion/intervention lifecycle.
- Ensuring EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of the completion basis of design and programme including well testing and well intervention activities
- Building effective relationships and interact professionally with internal/external stakeholders and service companies.
- Managing assigned service contract and contractor performance process.
You will be an experienced Completions Engineer with knowledge and experience in design, running of SMART completions, well testing, and subsea tree or landing string systems. You will additionally demonstrate expertise
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- University degree in an engineering discipline
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team.
- High proficiency with IT and understanding of
- Torque & Drag Analysis
- Tubing movement modelling
- Drill string design