Posted on :
23 Mar, 2017
23 Mar, 2017
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited (FRBL), one of the Ghana’s premier financial institutions was registered to operate as a banking business entity on November 04, 1983.
It was licensed by Bank of Ghana to operate as a community bank under the initial name of Bogoso Area Rural Bank Ltd.
In order to reflect the traditional settings and identity of the area in which it operates, the name was changed to Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd in the year 2005.
The objective was to provide financial services to the Rural and Peri-urban communalities in which it operates and ultimately serve as the catalyst for socio-economic development
From a humble beginning of about five (5) Staff, the bank currently boast of about 152 highly qualified and competent staff.
The bank is an integrated Rural and Community bank with its Head Office at Bogoso, Western Region of Ghana.
Fiaseman Rural Bank in the Western Region wishes to invite highly qualified and effective individuals who can deliver desired results to apply for the underlisted position
Job Title: Cocoa Desk Officer
Effectively grow and manage the Bank’s Cocoa Portfolio.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or University Degree in Accounting, Agriculture and Marketing or any other related course.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience with 3 years in supervisory position.
• Must have effectively supervised not less than 10 sales executives.
• Should have a strong background in corporate and institutional relationship and networking.
• Must have a strong credits appraisal, investigation and reporting skills.
• Must be good in report writing
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have good human relations
• Must have sales and marketing skills
• Demonstrate skills for quality field service
• Willingness to work as a team member.
• Self motivation, willingness to learn and good work ethics.
Age – Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit applications, Curriculum Vitae, One Passport Size Picture, and photocopies of birth Certificate, National Service Certificate and School Certificate(s) to the HR office in hard copy and email to:
Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd.
P. O. Box 80,
Corporate email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 March, 2017
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.