The E&I Manager is responsible for working with the VP-EPC for the safe, reliable and efficient maintenance planning of the generating plant (C&I related preventive, scheduled and breakdown maintenance and procurement of spare parts), while maintaining particular emphasis on safety of personnel/plant, availability, efficiency and protection of the environment. He/She will ensure that equipment maintenance and monitoring is carried out to determine and predict maintenance status and intervals and provides effective preventive maintenance for plant and equipment.
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Reliability Manager
- Develops strategies and policies to enable the Plant Manager to improve the maintenance of Power Generation systems
- Develops, establishes and implements targets in conjunction with the agreed Business Plan for station operational activities
- Provides technical and planning services in respect of planned maintenance, overhauls, and refurbishment.
- Monitors Plant and equipment performance and carry out routine performance test to confirm OEM performance guarantees
- Prepares the Controls and Instrumentation maintenance schedule (preventive, condition monitoring, scheduled overhauls and mandatory inspections) for the station.
- Ensures the highest safety standards and procedures apply at all times
- Provides technical and planning services in respect of planned Controls and Instrumentation maintenance, overhauls, and refurbishment.
- Administers the Maintenance Management System (MMS) on Controls and Instrumentation maintenance activities on daily basis
- BSc. Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering with + 8 years of experience with + 4 years in supervisory position.
- At least eight (8) years of Post qualification experience and competence in plant operations and maintenance (Excluding National Service period) and two (2) years in a manager position
- Experience and competence in plant technology, systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of international standards: OSHA, ISO, ANSI, NFPA, IEC, IEEE ASME etc.
- Ability to build a high level of trust, develop a team approach, lead, empower and motivate staff to achieve optimum performance
- Ability to plan, multi-task, process and analyze, lead and direct the work of others efficiently
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd Chirano Plant, www.genserenergy.com
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to [email protected] before 25th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal