Posted on :
2 Feb, 2017
2 Feb, 2017
The MMC Property Management Limited (MMCPML) was incorporated in 1994 as Makola Market Company to construct and manage shops, offices, and other ancillary facilities at the Makola area in the Central Business District, following the fire outbreak at the original Makola No. 2 Market in 1993.
In 2011, the Company’s name was changed from Makola Market Company to MMC Property Management Limited to reflect its new focus of residential and commercial property management in addition to the original business of market/mall management.
MMC Property Management Ltd is seeking to recruit
Job Title: General Services Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND Mechanical Engineering – Plant / Technician Part II in Refrigeration with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in property/facilities management with an appreciable knowledge in the maintenance of elevators, air conditioners, water and fuel storage tanks, fire fighting systems
• Ability to undertake troubleshooting on installations and systems
• Ability to undertake risk assessment
• Awareness of safety and environmental issues
• Good report writing skills
• High level of computer literacy
Age: Not above 35 years
How to Apply For the Job
Send application and CV to:
Closing Date: 27 February, 2017