Posted on :
15 Sep, 2016
15 Sep, 2016
Ghana Innovating is a USAID funded project designed to support the current portfolio of literacy projects in Ghana by promoting a culture of home-based reading, grounded in local language. It will augment current classroom-level interventions by promoting reading in the community and the home by using a SBCC strategy to initiate a social movement in reading at national, regional, local and family levels. The project seeks qualified professionals to fill the following listed vacancy
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Summary of Responsibilities
• The Finance & Admin Assistant doubles as Receptionist and has the overall responsibility and accountability for attending to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face interactions.
• He/She will supply information regarding the organization to the general public and partners.
• He/She has to act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to alert and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the Management Team.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field with 2 years of experience
• Experience working in an administrative position preferably in the NGO sector.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV and a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 25 September, 2016