Posted on :
20 May, 2019
20 May, 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit
Job Title: Procurement Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that goods and services delivery are consistent with contractual requirements
• Supervise the collection of data for procurement management
• Draft notices and other related tender documents in line with the procurement plan and budget
• Initiate procurement processes and supervise the conduct for market surveys
• Supervise the collection of data for the preparation of the annual budget, annual and periodic reports
• Manage stock levels to ensure availability of goods
• Collate and prepare reports (evaluation, project etc) for deliberation at meetings
• Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline
• A graduate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply will be an advantage
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification working experience shall be required
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Deliyery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22 May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.