Posted on :
18 Oct, 2016
18 Oct, 2016
IOM, acting as implementing partner for the European Commission, is seeking to recruit a number of local staff for support functions assigned to the European Union Election Observation Mission (EU EOM) in Ghana. All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Accra and offer successful applicants that opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an international organisation.
Job Title: Election Analyst Assistant
• Under the overall supervision of the Electoral Analyst, the Election Analyst Assistant will perform the following tasks
• Translate and analyse the election legislation and documents, arrange meetings with high ranking officials, interpret and take minutes of meetings, gather and analyse information, assist in the preparation of reports, and any other duties assigned by the Election Analyst.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Election Law, Administrative Law, Election laws, regulations and procedures, voter registration and voter education or related field
• Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with international Organisations or NGOs), experience in the interpretation and application of Ghanaian Election Laws.
• Excellent English communications skills are essential
• Fluency in any other local language would be an asset
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be submitted by email to:
[email protected] – Clearly stating the position VNE number
Each application should include a CV and short application in English only, plus full contact details.
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016