Posted on :
28 Jul, 2016
28 Jul, 2016
SAHAM Insurance has a wide international network of 650 branches, with a presence in 26 countries through 31 subsidiaries in Africa. Each day, more than 3000 skilled employees devote themselves to bringing the best in customer service to each and every client.
SAHAM insurance’s presence in the world is ordered around 5 leading regions, defined according to legislative factors and international markets similarities.
Saham Life Insurance invite applications from suitably qualified persons with good attitude, committed to effective performance and capable of working under reasonable pressure to appoint as Sales Manager.
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Manager
Saham Life Insurance invite applications from suitably qualified persons with good attitude, committed to effective performance and capable of working under reasonable pressure to appoint as Human Resource / Administrative Manager.
The Human Resource Manager shall report to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Plan and coordinate the organisation’s workforce to the best use of employees talents
• link the organisation’s management with its employees in a harmonious atmosphere
• Plan and oversee employee benefit programmes
• Serve as a consultant to management and advise on human resource issues
• Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
• Oversee the company’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
• Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
• Prepare report on audit performance and related matters according to set timelines
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 10 years experience in a similar role
• First Degree in Human Resource Management and
• Master’s or professional qualification in Human Resource Management
• Ability to develop a Human resource policy for the organisation and manage all administrative matters related to the company
How to Apply For the Job
All candidates should mark at the back of the envelope and specify clearly the position and branch they are applying for.
Successful candidates must be prepared to avail themselves for a 3 day recruitment process in Accra once they are selected for the interview at their own cost and convenience.
Please, send your applicatio and CV to:
Saham Life Insurance Ghana Limited
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Sethi Plaza (4th Floor)
Next To Adabraka, Accra
Send your application and CV to:
Closing Date: 08 August, 2016