Posted on :
27 Jan, 2017
27 Jan, 2017
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans Ltd (BCSL) is licensed by The Bank of Ghana and is the leading Savings and Loans company in Ghana.
Since inception in 2008 we have developed structures and strong pillars which have ensured the consistent growth of our business, thus placing us among the top tier brands within our category of financial institutions in Ghana.
Our passion to build a strong, profitable and respectable brand in Ghana drove us to rapidly expand our branch network, from one (1) in 2008 and within six years of operation, to over sixty (60) branches within five (5) out of the ten (10) regions of Ghana. During this period, the initial start up equity of GH₵1m (USD 0.5m) has also been increased to over GH₵120m (USD 30m) as at December 2014. BEIGE Capital currently has a total asset base in excess of GH₵813m (USD 203m) and has posted an average Return on Equity of 17.5% since 2010.
Job Title: Auditor
• Develop and lead the internal audit function in a professional manner and ensure that it is effective and commands a high standard of respect, both internally and externally
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation
• Plan financial audits by understanding organizational objectives, structures, policies, processes, internal controls and external regulations
• Assess risks and internal by identifying areas of non-compliance
• Deliver an independent, effective and efficient internal audit service to company. That is, to provide an independent assurance on achievement of business objectives and adequacies of its systems and controls
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
• Ensure that allegations of financial irregularity, fraud and corruption are promptly investigated appropriately.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• A minimum of 10 years audit experience
• Relevant professional certifications
• International Audit firm experience is required
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Must have sound independent judgements
• Must have the capacity to audit over 100 business offices
How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 07 February, 2017