Posted on :
28 Nov, 2017
28 Nov, 2017
We are recognized as one of the largest retail pharmacies in Ghana and noted for providing quality medicines. We stock a variety of healthcare products one requires upon stepping out of a clinic or hospital especially in the communities we operate and offer delivery service to your doorstep.
Our qualified and experienced pharmacists and technicians are very supportive to ensure that you are informed about your medications and other health needs.
You can locate us at Baatsona on the Spintex Road, opposite the CAL Bank, at Nungua, 10 meters from Nungua Senior High School, and Danyame in Kumasi adjacent the Sunset Hotel.
Job Title: Drivers / Sales Drivers (4 Positions)
• To drive vehicles for official travel as requested
• To transport goods and passengers safely within and outside Ghana
• Maintain high standards of service to both internal and external guest and staff
• To assists the Sales Representative sales Company products throughout Ghana.
• Will control and manage products of the Company in the warehouses and in Company Sales vans.
• Visit at least twenty (20) customers a day as per approved routes, plan to sell and promote products with Sales Rep.
• Work in accordance with the Health & Safety rules liaising properly with the health personnel on the ambulance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
• Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Minimum of SSCE from a recognized institution
Experience: Minimum of two years in a related job.
• Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license C and above
• Possession of an international driver’s licence will be an added advantage
Ability to read, understands, and adheres to the rules and regulations of Ghana Road Safety Commission
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers
• Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports;
• Have extensive knowledge of the operations and features of assigned vehicle(s)
• Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and ability to perform minor vehicle repairs;
• skilled in reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions;
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Daily Incident Reports
• Monthly Report
• Weekly Repairs Report
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date: 30 November, 2017