Work with cross functional teams to meet MTN Ghana Foundation’s Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives and sustainability objectives under the Education Portfolio role.
Job Title: Advisor, Portfolio (Education)
- Responsible for implementing all MTN Foundation Scholarship Projects under the Education Portfolio (Intake of new beneficiaries, Database updates, Processing of Fees & Follow up with students etc.)
- Develop and communicate responses to scholarship enquiries
- Compile up to date Foundation information and share with social media team for uploads
- Organize Picture and video gallery of all Foundation activities/projects
- Ensure Foundation projects visibility internally eg. Sharing real time information on all relevant digital platforms
- Provide input into Board submission papers and reports (project proposals and agreement) in liaison with implementing partners.
- Communicate project achievements to relevant stakeholders in MTN.
- Liaise with team to respond to project proposals and other relevant correspondences from external stakeholders.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide reports on all projects under the education portfolio
- Plan and organize project implementation( per assignment)
- Coordinate progress meetings with project teams.
- Liaise, enhance and maintain relationships with project stakeholders.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly legal and regulated environment
- Performance driven Environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Unionized environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- Regionalization structure implication
A 1st Degree in Social Sciences or a relevant field.
- 3 years experience in project coordination, preferably with an NGO in a Cross functional project environment.
- Experience in project monitoring and evaluation a plus
- Knowledge of Project Planning and Control
- Knowledge of Public Relations Management
- Knowledge of Resource Management
- Knowledge Service Level Agreement Management
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Good Knowledge of Vendor Management
- Strong Social Media Skills
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Research Orientation
- Learning and Self Development
- Problem Solving
- Result Orientation
- Performance Improvement
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by June 8th, 2018 to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.