Newmont Ghana Gold Limited a subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation, one of the World’s largest gold mining companies.
Job Title: Site Services Coordinator – Ahafo Mine
Accountable for the management of a wide range of contractual services to include (Housing, Camp Management, Domestic Travel, Facility Maintenance, Transportation Services, Maintenance and new Infrastructure Projects).
- Lead, control, motivate and supervise department resources and ensure departmental and organizational goals are met
- Prepare budget for the department’s cost centers, forecast for approval, manage Ahafo site accommodation units and other facilities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of facility management company, transport service providers and sludge contractors and prepare monthly and adhoc costing reports on their billable transactions for business need
- Reconcile invoices received from Site Facilities Management company and other contractors and take corrective actions for any discrepancy for the appropriate reconciliation
- Manage domestic travel and its supporting logistics and ensure that it is in line with the travel procedure and policy
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree in Building Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or Management
- Must have 6-8 years working experience in facility management, project management, contracts administration in a senior position
- A strong construction project & contract management background is essential for this role
- High Level Skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your e-mail address, telephone contact information:
Human Resources Manager
Newmont Ghana Gold Limited
P. O. Box 59
Kenyasi , Brong Ahafo Region
Or email: [email protected]
Please indicate the job applied for on the envelope and in the subject line of the email. Applying through email is preferable.
Offer valid till: 30 Apr, 2012