NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a Ghanaian Asset Management business with a drive to provide top notch investment banking and corporate finance services to clients in Africa and beyond.
We are seeking a Business Development professional with a strong skillset in sales for collective investment schemes, private wealth, pensions and institutional funds. The candidate should possess key knowledge in the Asset management industry to grow our clientele base.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Analyst
- Proactively promoting NIMED’s products and services to potential clients to grow the AUM.
- Developing a pipeline of institutional and individual clients through identifying potential investors, and cultivating strategic relationships.
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities Presenting products and services to clients to improve existing relationships
- Attend virtual, and in-person meetings with key prospective and existing clients, and updating them on performance and opportunities.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- The person must have not less than 3 years relevant industry experience.
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales or business development role.
- In depth understanding of securities and investments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Apply now by sending your application with the position as subject to [email protected]