An accounts officer at NMJ arranges the payment of bills, handles general accounts queries; arrange payment of bills and accounts; check and bank payments; keep records of financial transactions; keep records of costs such as labour and materials; and compare costs with budgets.
Job Title: Accounts officer & Human Resourse
- Assist other staff, as required, and provide backup support and job coverage for team members during staff leave/absence.
- Maintain constant review of processes and procedures and identify, recommend and implement improvements.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the position as reasonably directed.
- prepare parolls
- prepare and dispatch pay slips
- collaborates with Administrator to maintain and build the strength of the conpany’s Administration
- prepares monthly finacial reports and
- Managing and controlling of the organization’s finances.
- Supervision of the Accounts Officer
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the organization’s monthly bank reconciliations statements.
- Management of the organization’s debtors and creditors accounts.
- Ensuring preparation of payroll and income tax returns.
- Maintenance of fixed assets register and safeguarding of the organizations fixed assets.
- Ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis.
- Ensuring preparation of daily banking.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of Budget
- Ensure collections of Government Grants & Subventions are done on timely basis.
- Preparations of monthly inter- campus accounts.
- In charge of the man resourse activities in the company
- welfare of staff
- Any other duties to meet the exigencies of the service.