Posted on :
6 Jun, 2018
6 Jun, 2018
SBS Swiss Business School is dedicated to foster academic excellence and student achievement on the undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate level in business management. Its mission, therefore, is to provide students with a strong academic foundation using andrological learning to develop problem solving skills and, with access to various specialized knowledge bases, to prepare them to become productive, competent professionals and responsible citizens in a diverse, dynamic global environment.
It defines higher education from its beginning as the experience of thinking internationally. To do this it maintains a multi-cultural student body on its home campus along with its international centers.
For SBS the international component is of paramount importance. It is designed to accommodate significant changes in the curriculum and variations in the student body in response to global shifts in social, political and economic conditions. The result is a singular learning experience gained from a cross-cultural, highly European, international perspective. In addition to its cross-cultural intent, it provides students with an interactive educational environment with a dynamic mix of innovative and traditional strategies. We foster enhanced teaching, professional developments and service.
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Manager
• We seek an experienced business leader to plan and execute business initiatives that advance the mission of the school by taking direct charge of business development and image branding of the institution. The selected candidate shall take charge of recruitment and marketing of all NiBs programs
Qualification Required & Experience
• EMBA, MBA or DBA Degree with Marketing or entrepreneurial option
• Documented proficiency and at least 3 years of experience in business development, sales/marketing (preferably in the education sector)
• A history of working with networks and/or with corporations and their management leaders is preferable
• An understanding and demonstrated success of how business in higher education works
How to Apply
Email your resume with telephone number, cover letters and scanned copies of certificates to:[email protected]
Closing Date: 15 June, 2018